This site (http://www.e.u-tokyo.ac.jp/) is managed by Graduate School of Economics, Faculty of Economics, the University of Tokyo.
Subdomains (e.g. http://www.*.e.u-tokyo.ac.jp/) are subject to separate site policies. Please see each site for further information.
Also, individual pages on this site may include terms that override this site policy.
Please see each page for further information.
Graduate School of Economics, Faculty of Economics, the University of Tokyo (hereinafter referred to as “the Faculty”) retains copyright to all the content on this site, including text, images and documents, unless otherwise indicated. Content may not be copied, reproduced or altered without permission.
2. Linking to This Website
Generally, pages of this site may be linked to freely, and displaying URLs of this site in magazines or other such media is permitted. Depending on the content of your website, however, you may be asked to remove your link to this site or otherwise stop displaying URLs from this site. Note that the following precautions should be observed when linking to this site:
(1) Linking to this site for advertisement or sales purposes is prohibited.
(2) Upon linking to this site, it should be clearly stated that the link is to the Faculty.
(3) Displaying the page of this site within a frame on your website is forbidden.
※ It is unnecessary to notify the Faculty when displaying a link on a website or publishing a link in a magazine or other media.
※ Note that the URL of this site may be changed or the page may be taken down without notice.
3. External links
The Faculty will bear no responsibility for the content of external websites linked from pages on this site. Requests for external links are not accepted.
- Please send inquiries regarding the content of this page to “e-webmaster[at]e.u-tokyo.ac.jp *Please replace [at] with@”.
- For inquiries regarding the content of each individual page, please use the contact information listed on each page.
- For various inquiries, please refer to the Inquiries Page .
This site is created and managed in reference to JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) X8341-3:2016, “Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities - Information and communications equipment, software, and services - Part 3: Web content”.